Saturday, October 27, 2007

www.quiltlover.etsy.com

This link is the actual store link, but there also is a code I can insert somewhere here on this blog that will show my "mini store", so I can show you small thumbnail pics of my Quilts for sale. I have the code, but where does it go? This stuff is all spanish to me (I speak english, german and french). Well, tomorrow is another day.

And if anyone has any comments about what I have so far revealed, please feel free to leave them, as long as they are nice. Especially comment if you can tell me where to insert the code, that would be great.

That's it for today, don't know how much time I'll have tomorrow, got 3 quilt tops to sew together, all charm squares and then put them on the frame for quilting. We'll see how time goes.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

You can go into template and then select add a page option; go under insert html code--add the mini code there and title appropriately; then click save.


Hope this helps!

Quiltlover said...

Hi Lucy, Thank you very much, I did find it after awhile of looking at everything. This is alot of fun, but there is so much to learn for an old head like mine.

What do you think about my Blog? I wish I had time to go check out a bunch of others. I am on dialup and have 2 websites plus this blog to maintain and promote, internet time racks up fast.

Thanks again.

Monika