Saturday, October 27, 2007

I need a Blog

Everybody tells me I need to Blog, well, I can't for the life of me figure out what is so interesting about my life to the rest of the world. I am just an average middle aged woman, retired from my truck driving career and I am now pursuing my hobby of quilting. Actually I want to be a Long Arm Quilter. That is were my passion lies. I purchased a machine earlier this year, an APQS Freedom with a 26" throat and a 12 foot frame and boy is she a beauty! She hums and hums as we dance over the Quilt tops and its fun. I really love it.

I just came back from a 3 day course where I learned quite a bit about long arming and how to go about doing free motion custom work. It was very interesting to say the least. If I could just get my brain and hands co ordinated, I would turn out some real master pieces.

No comments: