Friday, November 9, 2007

It's been a long day




So I finished all three Quilts and listed them at the store today. It's been a long day, but I enjoyed it. Tomorrow I might take the day off and go for a walk or drive with my puppies. It depends on how cold it is. The wind is lowing pretty hard right now.

My hubby wants a Lap top computer. Well I did some checking today and boy some of those gaming computers are pretty expensive. So I will find out what he wants to do with it and we'll go from there. I think my next one will be a IMAC, I am tired of Windows, but again it depends on the price. The mighty dollar always speaks. My daughter just bought an IBook and she seems to do okay with it. She goes to University and uses it for her studies.

We'll see how many Quilts I sell, that will determine how much money I can spend on a computer, yuck!

No comments: