Monday, November 5, 2007




Today I added the "Handmade Pledge Badge" to my page. I love buying handmade, the quality is just so much better. I recently traded a Quilt (picture on the left) with an Etsy Seller for some Bags. Oh boy, does she make fantastic Bags. Check out her store and if you have a Mom, a Sister, a Wife, a Daughter, a Niece and you are looking for a super One of a Kind Gift under $45.00, check out this store http://www.bagsbymelanie.etsy.com/ , I strongly recommend this Lady's Items. She is a fantastic fast shipper too. And you should get a Bag for yourself as well, you are worth it!

The Quilt on the right is "Hello Bargello", made with nice crisp cottons and it can be seen in my store. I just finished a Quilt and will be putting it up for sale on my store tomorrow or Wednesday. I haven't decided on a name yet. Need to think about it a bit. I listed it on Saturday and it sure has received a lot of views in its short life span, maybe it will have a new home soon.
Well, it's close to my bed time and tomorrow is another day. So please consider buying Handmade this Holiday Season, there is everything you can think of from some awesome Sellers on www.etsy.com, and if you bought something from a great Crafter already, tell your friends, co-worker, neighbors, anyone you meet about Etsy!
I am a proud member of the Etsy Community!




No comments: