Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's been awhile

I see I have not been here since the 2nd of December, boy I must have been busy! Yes, I have been. My longarm business has kept me on my toes these last few days with customers needing Quilts quilted for gifts, and leaving it till the last minute. Then a customer from this summer wanted 6 totes made from Denim for Christmas gifts as well, and another wants a set of 6 placemats. So the Quilts are quilted, the bags are made, just need to do the placemats. Tomorrow's project.

I bought some beautiful fabric from BlackBirdfabric.etsy. Wendy is an absolute delight to do business with, a great communicator. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase. I have a plan for a flying geese quilt made with bright batiks and set in black, can't get it out of my mind. During the holidays I want to start my Harvest Sprice Block of the Months quilts (I have 2 kits). I have had them now for over a year and been afraid to start them, but I guess now is as good a time as any. Wish me luck.

I have made some more Quilts since I posted last, ceck them out on quiltlover.etsy and let me know how you like them.

No comments: