Monday, January 28, 2008

Life is'nt fair!

These past few weeks have been very busy. I have made a few beautiful Quilts, one of them sold within 36hrs and that really boosted my ego. My Quilt from Texas has come and gone, and I did a great job on it. My advertising on KIJIJI is paying off as well as I seem to get a lot of business from my ads. That part of my Life is not bad.

My Little Chinese Crested Powderpuff is in trouble though. He woke up last sunday with a swolled left cheek. Didn't pay much attention to it, as he is a bit near sighted and bumps into things on occassion. By Wednesday the swelling was still there so I called out Vet, he figured it might be a bruise as well but wanted to see my little guy anyway. So I packed him up and drove the hour to get to the Vets. He checked out my little dog and said he had an absessed tooth that has to come out. He kept him there.

I called later to see how my baby is doing and was told that the infection has gone behind the eye and is putting pressure on the optic nerve. To make a long story short, my little doggie might loose his left eye. It is sewn shut right now and I am taking him back to the Vets tomorrow to see if the eye has to be removed. I tell you, it is awfully hard to get used to looking at this cute little dog with just one big beautiful brown eye. I hope and pray that he can keep the other one. We will find out tomorrow.

I have no pictures today. I will try to post some tomorrow if I am in a better frame of mind. My heart is pretty heavy right now.

No comments: