Friday, February 8, 2008

Grand Opening of my new Store

I branched out and opened another Store. It essentially carries the same wonderful items as my Etsy store, and then some. No limits here. Check it out and post your comment here or send me an e-mail. I would love to hear what you have to say about the apprearance and presentation of http://www.quiltlover.ecrater.com/

This is DOTTIE
This is SNAZZY (sold)
This is JACLYN and still available

So that has taken up a bit of my time lately, besides making some fabulous Tote Bags, one of which sold within 1 hour of being listed, and adding some cute and interesting Quilts. I am busy now machine quilting, I have Quilts coming from BC, several Customers in my area, and some local work. I am still not as busy with machine quilting as I would like to be, but it is a start and it's starting to happen. All the hard work promoting is paying off.

My little Powderpuff can keep his eye, the infection is gone and although he may not have any vision in it yet, it might still come back in due time. Great News!!!
I am going to turn some of my left over bits and pieces of Fabric into little Quilts for our local Vet Clinic this weekend. They have been so kind and careing when my little guy needed them. Some comfort Blankets for their inpatients while they are recuperating from their surgeries.
Now that my store is up and running, I will try to post a bit more frequently.
Catch you later.........Happy quilting






1 comment:

Dogonwear said...

Hey.. It's Dogonwear here.. I looked at the new store and I love it. Looks great.

Gena