Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another day another dollar

I finished my little Lap Quilt today and a Wolf Scene Wall hanging, have to attach the binding tomorrow and then those will be readyy for listing. The lap quilt will make a wonderful Mother's day gift and I know it won't last long.

I went Fabric shopping today and dropped a wad of money! But I have lots on my shelves again and I love to sit in my studio and look at my Wall with fabrics and get inspired. I have some beautiful patterns and will make something a bit more involved.

It snowed again today, not much, but then any flurries are too much this time of year. I want Winter to go away...it's time for renewal.

Later

1 comment:

Contrariwise said...

Ha! I know the feeling.

I love taking out my beads (of which I have TOO many) and getting inspired.