Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello Miss Molly



Where has the time gone? My last addition was on March 25th, it is April 10th today and before we know it, Christmas will be here! yikes.


How time flies when you are having fun. I have been very busy with several custom orders, getting ready for our local outdoor market, I was voted in the Executive this year, and taking care of my 3 online stores. But I love every minute of it, this way I don't have time to get into trouble.




We have a new addition to our family, let me introduce Miss Molly. She is a rescue puppy, a Border Terrier mix and she puts the run on the other 2 with her boundless energy. My Chinese Crested is still very hesutant towards her, but my TerriePoo is warming up to her and is playing with her now. If we could just file those little needles she has for teeth, all would be wonderful.




We still have loads of snow, but it is melting steadily. I have started my plants in the house, way to early as it turns out. My english cucumbers are sporting blossoms and I am afraid I will be having cukes in the house this year. Lesson learned (I don't have a green thumb at all), but it is fun to see things grow. I will start my cauliflower and broccoli today.








1 comment:

woolies said...

Miss Molly is so adorable. Boo's teeth have finally worn down a bit, not the needles that they were for the first few months.
And she's stopped nipping at the other dogs now too.
Just wanted to say HI!
sara