Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am back, did you miss me?

July 8, 2008 was the last time I posted. Wow! a lot has happened in that time. I decided to give up trucking, I like quilting better, less hazardous to my health and easier on the nerves. I enjoyed it though while the roads where free of ice and snow. Once that appeared, well, slipping and sliding with an empty Super "B" was no fun. Quilting is much easier on the nerves.



Winter is in full swing here in Saskatchewan, the temperatures have dipped below -35 degrees C at times and I feel sorry for the dogs when they go outside to do their business.



I have made and sold many Quilts since my last post, and production is in full swing again. My machine quilting has become more artistic and I am making some new clients very happy with my work.



If you like making Quilt tops, but don't have the time or the space to quilt them, contact me, I would love to help you finish them.


I have joined the "twitter"cult and you can find me at http://twitter.com/quiltlover03 . Follow me and I'll follow you.


Our little Miss Molly is the cutest little Mutt I ever had the pleasure of knowing. Full of energy, love, and play, she puts a smile on my face and gives chase to the other two, keeping them exercised.


I will try and update this Blog with features of some awesome Quilters, Fabric Sellers and other Artists from time to time and keep you informed with issues relating to my Art.


Come back often and leave a comment if you like.


My work was featured this week on the Canadian Long arm Supply Blog and you can read about me here: http://canadianlongarmsupplies.blogspot.com/ Linda Lang is the Owner/Operator and she has a fantastic supply of thread and pattens and other paraphernalia for the long arm quilter.



I must thank my fellow Quiltsy Team members for featuring me in many Treasuries over the past months. You are awesome and I hope to return the favor.


I opened a new store on Artfire. It carries the same inventory as my Etsy store and you can take a peek at the layout on http://www.quiltlover.artfire.com/ , comments good and bad are welcome.


I will leave this posting tonight with a couple of pictures of a Quilt I just completed. It is called Harvest Spice, pieced and machine quilted by me. Gorgeous color, fabric and overall appeal! A steal at the price of $480.00.





Available at www.quiltlover.etsy.com

No comments: