Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A NEW PRESIDENT and a NEW QUILT

FLOWERSHOW $150.00


Like many Canadiens I was clued to the TV today, watching the 44th President being sworn into Office. What an exciting historic day it was. While watching all that was going on, I made a small Quilt from some of the Fabrics I bought yesterday. It is called FLOWERSHOW and here is the link for it http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20000796. It is of course nothing as spectacular as the new President, but then iT was not made to compete with him either.


I am part of a wonderful group of Quilters from around the Globe called the QUILTSY TEAM and one of our members arranged for us to take part in a Treasury exposing the Artist. If I may be so bold, I will show the listing I submitted to be part of this Treasury. It seems that the picture has lost some of its clarity, but the smile is real!





1 comment:

Quiltplay said...

Monika - I love the photo: you are a doll! I have my quilt in the mail to you today. I cannot wait to see what a beautiful job you do. Keep up the blog - it is like sharing a cup of tea with you.
All best wishes!
Janine
PS your latest quilt is, as usual, a beauty.