Monday, February 2, 2009

LET ME INDRODUCE YOU

To my "other" Babies......

The newest addition to my Studio, a 2008 Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 830, complete with computerized stitching program. Select quilting and it automatically moves the needle to a precise 1/4" position. A hardworking individual, never complains and has perfect tension.

This is my Husqvarna Viking Designer I, bought in 2004. A fantastic and hardworking machine. Totally computerized, complete with 3.5" disk drive to accept the 150 or so disk full of embroidery designs in my library. I have hoops ranging from 4x4 to 7x14, and a couple of Cap hoops as well. I don't have as much time as I'd like to play with her. But we do get to stitch out the occasional design.



My Janome MyLock Serger, purchased used in 2008. I cannot believe I got along without it for so many years. It truly makes seams in pillow cases, Tote Bags and Clothing a breeze.

There are a couple of spare machines, a Kenmore Elite and a Kenmore 27, serviced and protected with a plastic cover in case I ever need to call on them. I used them for years and although both still work perfectly well, I just needed something newer and heavier for the volume of sewing I do now.

My Longarm, a beautiful APQS FREEDOM on a 12 ft frame. She works and works and never complains. A few drops of oil, a new needle now and then, regular cleaning, and like the Energizer Bunny, she keeps on ticking or rather stitching. I love that Baby!

If you look close you will see my newest Quilt top draped over the long arm frame. It is my Quiltlover's Scrappy February Edition and will hopefully be listed tomorrow. So please come back and check it out.

No comments: