Friday, February 13, 2009

TAKING TIME OFF? WHAT IS THAT?

The saying goes "there is no rest for the weary", how true. I have been under the weather with a cold, sneezing and coughing and fighting the chills, you know how it is. My wonderful friends at the Quiltsy Team have been sending me well wishes and "chicken soup", and their love truly is comfort for my aching body. But.....there is no time to feel sorry for myself.

Let me indroduce you to my accomplishments this week. There is a Lap Quilt made from the last of my Dandelion Girl fat quarter collection from Moda. Soft, soothing, elegant and cheerful.
While organizing my Studio and fabric closet, I came across this Table Runner, put away and forgotten, and decided to list it today. A beauty in browns and golden hues on one side and soft pastels and bunny prints on the other. A beautiful addition to any table to be displayed all year long.

View full description and more pictures as well as price and shipping details at http://www.quiltlover.etsy.com/









And just to throw all my followers a curve, I made something different from my usual scrappy Quilt. This gorgeous Table Topper in Country Colors features appliques in the center. Something I haven't done in a long time and should do more of. I really like applique and have done many pieces in my younger years. Enjoy!






No comments: