Monday, March 16, 2009

I'M GETTING A NEW BABY!



Yes, I went and did it! I am trading my APQS Freedom, non stitch regulated, for a 2007 APQS Stitch Regulated Longarm. Wow, the possibilities. Every stitch will be the same as the stitch before it, making custom quilting so much easier. Feathers, stitch in the ditch, flowers, etc, will be so much more even. How exiting, I better not aske for any more B-Day gifts for awhile, haha, although my gorgeous man spoils me rotten and would never begrudge me a new toy, especially one that will help pay for his retirement!


I did manage to get something done today, but it was hard to concentrate, A nice country style Table runner with appliqued hearts featuring a tight stipple in the center. Cute.

4 comments:

Ilena said...

oh la la you lucky lady! So happy for you and can't wait to see the wonderful things that you will be making with your new baby!

Quiltplay said...

Wow! I am so excited for you! What a wonderful new toy and I can't wait tosee what you do with it!

Heather Leigh said...

I am still trying to figure out how I can get one of my own. :)
Oh how I long for a long arm :p

QuiltLover said...

Thank you for sharing in my delight. I am "tickled pink"