Sunday, March 29, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEK IT HAS BEEN



Despite all the events this past week that have kept me busy, I managed to get something done and listed. The Quilts were quilted on my new "Baby" and what a difference it makes. The stitches are amazing! Even and precise, the tension is just perfect, I am lovin it!

I also managed to send 3 Quilts to their new homes....awesome!


I have a practice piece on now and I bought several DVD courses and various techniques of feathers and motives. New Stencils are coming and a bun h of new patterns have been purchased as well. My goal is to totally amaze my Client Base and have a Quilt shown in a Longarm Publication. As they say "practice, practice, practice" or ppp for short. So I best get going and do some more "ppp".

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Have fun with your new baby. One of these days I want a big girl machine.

Hugs,
Coleen