Sunday, April 5, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK HAS COME AND GONE

Where is the time going? I think as I get older, the days, weeks, months and years go so much faster. Is it just me or do you feel the same way? Spring is officially here, but now where I live! Woke up to snow yesterday, but, the sun is getting warmer and slowly but surely the white stuff is melting. Little Miss Molly just loves the outside and explores every puddle. I have to be really "fast" as she comes in the door or she'll track mud all over and she comes in like a bullet! She has grown into a beautiful little dog, well shaped, gorgeous eyes and she loves her people.

I have nothing new to show you this week as I have been busy longarming for my Customers. I decided to open a Blog and dedicate it solely to my longarm quilting, be it for customers or work I do for Sale. http://luv2quilt4you.blogspot.com/

I hope to have something new to post here this coming week. Please check back often and leave a comment with your thoughts.

No comments: