Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE


Yes, I think it has arrived. The Pussy Willows are budding, the Geese are honking once more, the Snow is finally melting, and our gravel roads are getting soft again. The sun has power again and I love it so.

I spent the last couple of days cleaning up the Studio, organizing my fabric closet and making a couple of smaller Quilts. One has been listed on http://www.quiltlover.etsy.com/ and is called The Cazy Dayz of Summer. Beautiful fabrics from the Anna Maria Horner "Good Folks" collection make for a bright and breezy, funky and fresh Quilt. I just finished another one tonight, I will put the binding on tomorrow and list it. Not sure about the name yet, I hope it will come to me in my sleep.

I finished all my Customer Quilts and so far they (the Customers) are very pleased with what they see.
It is raining right now and I have 3 wet dogs coming in the house, yuck!

1 comment:

quiltingfrenzy said...

Your quilts are stunning!