Friday, April 10, 2009

WHAT IS A CIRCLE LORD?

This is the Circle Lord

I just bought one. It is an attachement for my longarm machine allowing me to do Squircles, Circles, Feathers, Wreaths, and all kinds of Watchamacallits. It will take my longarm quilting to a new level.

What does it do? Check this out, these are just a couple of samples borrowed from the Circle Lord website

I can't wait to get going on it. Stay tuned, I will have to come up for air sometime, and I will try to post once in a while.

3 comments:

Quiltplay said...

Cool! But what is a squircle?

Ilena said...

Must be one powerful tool to have "Lord" in its name! Have a great time with it, can't wait to see what you come up with.

QUILTLOVER said...

lol Quiltplay. A Squircle is a Square and you can make Circles with it! And you thought the wheel was round...ha, they fooled us!