Friday, May 8, 2009

SOMETHING TO CROW ABOUT

Friday May 8th, 2009 has been an awesome day. I woke this morning to find an e-mail from April Cornell, one of my favorite fabric designers for Moda, on my computer.


Quote:

Hi there,I'll introduce myself. I am April Cornell and you may realize that I designed the fabric you used in this beautiful quilt. I'm wondering if you'd allow me to post a shot of the quilt and a link to your Etsy store on my April Cornell Facebook fan page. I'd also like to Tweet to it and share the link. I enjoy showing what beautiful items talented artists are creating with the fabric line.Kindest regards,April Cornell

End of Quote.


I realize of course that I am not unique in getting this e-mail, but I am very flattered for the recognition. She was referring to http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24050299
and here is a picture
This Sunday is Mother's Day and I wish all Moms a wonderful, relaxing day. My Daughter sent me a card with the phrase " Bubbles or bath salts? May this be the toughest decision of your day.
Happy Mother's Day to all.

2 comments:

FabricsNQuilts said...

What an honor! Congratulations! She is a wonderful designer and the best I've seen at checking out what creations are made with her lines.

You should be glowing!

Vals Quilting said...

what a cheery looking quilt, nice job picking the colours
Valerie
http://www.pastimesonline.ca/vals-quilting/