Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Canon EOS Rebel T1i



Just purchased. A beautiful new 15.1 mpx SLR camera. I love it. I used to be good with my 35mm camera way back when, and I hope to get the "hang" of this beauty soon. It sure is 100 steps up from my "push here dummy" Sony 6mpx which I have been using for the last 4 years, so there is definitely much to learn. Already the quality of the pictures for my store has improved. I hear frequently that the extra pixels make no difference as one has to reduce the picture size to a manageable 1000x1000 to upload, be that as it may, perhaps if I have a better picture to start with, the reduction will be better as well? I have to admit I do not know much about photography, and I am sure I will never use this Camera to its full potential, but then......who knows?

2 comments:

Fab Fabrics said...

I'm so jealous of your new camera! You are very talented and I enjoyed looking through your shop! Your quilts are beautiful!

Vals Quilting said...

You will love your new camera, I recently bought the NIKON D60 and LOVE it!. I bought it about 3 months or so ago and I've already taken over 1000 pics for my own hobbies and for my store as well...
Enjoy!
Valerie
http://www.pastimesonline.ca/vals-quilting/