Monday, July 26, 2010

MINE, mine, mine....all mine

Yes, selfish me!  I put it on my bed, I took pictures, edited them, wrote the description, added the price and was just about to hit the "list" button, when I had a change of heart.  There is something about this set that just screams "keep me", and I listened.  A friend was very interested in the slightly used Quilt I had on my bed, and bought it, so now I have room for this one.  There are still some bits and pieces of fabric left, so if you want one of your very own, please, contact me soon.  This is/was one of my popular sellers, with a Set in Australia, Alberta, Michigan and Massachusetts,  each one unique, pretty and reversible.  This one however, is ALL MINE!!!!


         Those gorgeous Batik Cathedral Window Pillows were purchased some time ago from http://www.warmnfuzzies.etsy.com

A very creative fabric artist with excellent customer service.

3 comments:

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

Very pretty...I can see why you'd want to keep it!

Linda Craig said...

You do such beautiful work, Monika. Just want to crawl underneath and take a nap. Awesome!

Maggie said...

Beautiful! It's nice to treat yourself and keep one of your own. I try to do that every once in awhile, it makes it easier to let the others go to new homes. :-)