Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life has been a bit hectic lately.  Lots of sales, custom orders and machine quilting.  3 years ago when I started this business I was worried I would not have enough business, now I have a hard time keeping up with it...but, I love it and it keeps me on my toes.

I received a couple beautiful, well made, and attractive dog collars from Monterey, Ca today.  Check out this
http://www.clubaloha.net/ website.  These collars are a must for the well dressed canine or feline.  Service is wonderful and friendly, shipping is prompt, and the product is definitely unique.  Here are Miss Molly and Misty sporting their new neck wear...cute aren't they?
    
for more great, unique Tote Bags, Boxer Shorts, Aprons and Quilts, please visit 
tell her Monika send you and have fun shopping.

No comments: