Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mini Quilt Swap

My secret Swap Partner received her mini Quilt today and is very happy with what I made her.  I used my favorite pattern, a heart blossom by Lynette Jensen and my favorite colors, gold, beige, moss green and burned red, and Robert Kaufman "Fusion" fabric.  It turned out real nice, with a feather border, a leaf treatment in the inner border and various fillers throughout the center block.  A label, embroidered with all pertinent information, and a hanging sleeve complete the project.

Now I just have to wait patiently to receive my Mini Quilt.......

2 comments:

lcraig55 said...

Hi Monika, good to see you -- well, I mean "read" you! LOL! What a pretty mini quilt, I really love the colours you chose and the quilting is beautiful, I especially like the quilting you did in the gold border. I'm squinting to see it, but what I see soooo cute and beautifully done. Love it!
Linda Craig

Rebecca said...

Hello Monika ... I love your mini quilt, colours, and quilting. You do such beautiful work. I'm waiting on my mini quilt too. How exciting!
Rebecca