Saturday, February 5, 2011

A little shabby, a lot of chic

Soft and feminine, roses and gentle blossoms in soft pastels and taupe, soft as a cloud batting, a delightful double/queen Quilt, a perfect compliment to antique and vintage furniture.


 The Double Plume machine quilting pattern, executed in Superior SoFine, is a perfect compliment to the design and fabrics by Robyn Pandolph.

Serene Elegance,  another lovely Quilt in dusty rose, smokey blue and taupe, complete with Pillow Cases and Accent Cushions.  I used Metro Embroidery Thread in a champagne color to machine quilt the beautiful and timeless Baroque Hearts pattern all over.  




3 comments:

Borderline Quilter said...

I love this quilt...gorgeous fabrics in such romantic colours, your quilting is the icing on the cake!

Best wishes
Kay in Scotland

IMAQLTR2 said...

I've missed you on here, Monika. Hope all is well with you and yours. Beautiful fabrics and your quilting is gorgeous as usual!

Linda C.

Rebecca said...

Monika .... Beauiful quilting, love the fabrics. What kind of embroidery thread did you use ??? (brand) I love the pillow cases, I need to do that for my bed.