Friday, January 13, 2012

Cathy....It is Done!

On December 1st I was blessed with a brand new beautiful Grand Daughter.  Arley Jane is her name and she is a perfect little bundle.



Although I make lots of beautiful Quilts, I needed one that was different from all the rest and I asked cathy of http://www.etsy.com/shop/clubaloha?ref=ss_profile to make me one of her beautiful and unique Owl Quilt tops in bright pink and green colours.  She did an exceptional job making this gorgeous top and I just finished quilting it with teardrop meanders all over.





I know that AJ will get to enjoy this Quilt for many years to come.  It is well made and well quilted, even on the big appliqué owls and the tree trunk.

Check out cathy's store, she has many beautiful Quilts, unique Boxer Shorts for him or her, pet collars and other one of a kind gifts for any and every occasion.

Thank you Cathy for making this special Quilt so Special.

10 comments:

Terry Aske said...

Beautiful quilt! Well done, Cathy and Monika - AJ will love it!

DownHome Designs said...

Monika, you and Cathy did a beautiful job on this quilt, as always. These colors are my favorite combo for little girls. So pretty! AJ will enjoy this quilt for years to come. : )

Pamela said...

Adorable quilt! Great work from 2 great quilters - lucky little girl to have a grandma that is so talented!

Gail S. said...

Just adorable!

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

Very cute!

Kathy Kinsella said...

It's so beautiful ... it makes me smile and it is delightfully unique.

moosecarol said...

Third try is the charm. I think it's a lovely quilt that will be enjoyed for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilting, Monika. Thanks for having me create this special keepsake for AJ. Lucky girl she is to have such a wonderful grandma.
Cathy

clubaloha said...

Thank you, Monika. A special quilt for you and AJ was definitely my pleasure! Your quilting is beautiful!

sewmeow said...

Such a great little quilt for a darling new Grandbaby.....you and Cathy make a great team!