Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Revenue goals for 2012 are pretty high.  In order to achieve that, I have to have product to sell.  Owning your own business and wanting to succeed, i.e., make money to pay the bills, not just to cover the cost, takes a lot of hard work and dedication.  I work my business 24/7, and have reaped the rewards with record Sales in 2011.  I am currently part of a labor force survey conducted by The Government of Canada and was asked recently how many hours a day I work.  Well, there are days I work 16 hours a day and it was funny....that was not computing in their computer software and outside the scope of acceptability....what a farce!

Anyway, this gorgeous Quilt was in the making from 0800 this morning and was listed, completely finished, shortly after noon.  There is no compromise in quality, either in materials or workmanship...top value all around.  I don't sell anything I wouldn't be proud to own myself, and if you don't believe me...check out my Feedback http://www.etsy.com/people/QuiltLover/feedback



1 comment:

DownHome Designs said...

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but this quilt has such a fresh, country feel to it...I love it! Very pretty!