Saturday, January 7, 2012

Passion Tea with a few pieces of Chai Tea to round if off and a gorgeous border of co-ordinating colours....another custom piece for Sylvia, complete with minky backing and quilted pillow shams.  A versatile hobbs 80/20 cotton blend batting and Tiger Swirl quilting pattern executed with Butterscotch variegated thread make this set complete.  I love it and I hope you will too.  Thank you for returning to me to make these Quilts for your home, truly the best compliment I could ever get.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Monika - is all I can say - I think this one is my absolute favourite - yet they are so much more than the photos ever show once I receive them. I love it and it will really 'pop' against my cream sofa - thank you so much!!

DownHome Designs said...

Gorgeous quilt, Monika! Love the fabrics, such rich colors! Yummy!